Thursday, July 26, 2012

You May Now Begin to Address Me as "Monet."

I am truly a cheap date. Really, it's the little things in life that amuse me. Consider this. 

Someone apparently stumbled upon this blog by searching for an image of "Impressionist Ocean Scenes With Seagulls."

And found this:




which is a photo I took of (what I thought looked like) a pissed off-looking seagull at the Jersey shore just over two years ago, on July 14, 2010 and which I then posted here on the blog.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but an Impressionist ... now that's a first.




copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.