Thursday, September 27, 2012

from friends both near and far

And in the midst of everything, comfort from friends both nearby and far away.

The most perfect red rose.


Cookie pops for the kids.


Memories of long ago. 


And laughter, which cures all. 

Even at St. Eligius. 


 Especially at St. Eligius. 

With gratitude and love to you, my friends. 

Thank you. So very much.



    I am an Amazon.com affiliate. Making a purchase through any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo.


copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Rachie said...

SO glad that in some small way I could make you smile, if even for a moment. You made my day! Hope all is well today and hope you all have a great weekend.

Rachie said...

So glad that I could do something to make you smile, if even for a moment. Reading this made my day! Hope you are all doing well and that you all have a great and relaxing weekend. Much love and hugs to you!