Thursday, September 27, 2012

Presence Into Presents

If you want a glimpse of what I do to try and pay a bill or two around here, I give you this:

The nice folks from Benchmark Email recently reached out to me to see if I'd be interested in submitting a guest post for their "Presence for Non-Profits" series. (It's a great series with incredible posts. If you're in the non-profit field, you'll want to take a few minutes and read them.)

This is the first time I've been ask to blog professionally about something in my field, which makes me a little proud of this piece, if I do say so myself.

3 Ways to Turn Your Non-Profit's Presence Into Presents

I'd love to hear your thoughts. And oh, hey? If you retweet the actual Benchmark post? The Benchmark people will enter you into a drawing to be eligible to win a Kindle Fire.

Told you they were nice folks.



    I am an Amazon.com affiliate. Making a purchase through any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo.


copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles. If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

No comments: