Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Cooking: Listening to My Mother



Weekend Cooking is hosted by Beth Fish Reads and is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share. Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, beer, wine, photographs. 

One of my favorite food blogs is Smitten Kitchen, even if I don't always read it as frequently as I'd like. Thus, one of the cookbooks I'm looking forward to this fall is the soon-to-be published The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, of Deb Perelman's blog of the same name.

As it turns out, my mother is also a fan of Smitten Kitchen.

So when Mother emails and suggests that you write a Weekend Cooking blog post with a link to The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook - so she can order it for you as a Christmas present (and one for herself) and also give you the little Amazon Affiliate commission at the same time - you do as you're told.

Thank you, Mom. Love you.





I am an Amazon.com Affiliate. Making a purchase via any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog, as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo. Thank you! copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Oooh...I have never heard of the Smitten Kitchen - will have to go check it out now!

I tried a Weekend Cooking post for the first time today - check it out if you have a chance:

http://bookbybook.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-cooking-1014.html

Sue

P.S. My mom and I both enjoy cooking, too!

Beth F said...

I love Smitten Kitchen too and fun that your mom is a fan too.

I have my eye on that cookbook too.

Joanna said...

I love that blog too but didn't know there was a cookbook coming out, thanks!