Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals from Amazon

Unless you've been living under a rock, you can't miss the fact that today is Cyber Monday.

Apparently, I actually do live with someone who has been under a rock for the last however many years that Cyber Monday has been in existence. While watching football last night, The Husband turned to me and - true story, swear to God - says, "What's this Cyber Monday crap I'm hearing about? Is this a thing?"

So, yeah. It's a thing. So much so that I am on overload right now with all the deals flooding my inbox and I need to unplug from the Internet. It's making me depressed because I have NO MONEY this holiday season and presents will be few.

But make no mistake, there are deals to be had. Plenty of them. You all know I recently became an Amazon Affiliate (official disclaimer below) and as such, I wanted to share some of the bookish deals Amazon has available today. It's impossible to share EVERYTHING they have on sale, but I invite you to peruse the site through the link here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles and consider doing some of your Amazon shopping through here.

In the meantime, here are some books that I wholeheartedly endorse that Amazon has at good prices today:

I bought The Third Wheel for Betty and Boo as a birthday present last week and they love it. Highly recommended. Boo finished it in three days, and you know what a reluctant reader he is.


Perfect for the mystery lover in your life.



The Husband did his masters in the American presidency and says that Team of Rivals is the go-to book for anyone interested in learning more about how Lincoln thought, the way he understood politics, and how he brought in rivals to work together. 



I'll post more as I see them. 


I am an Amazon.com Affiliate. Making a purchase via any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog, as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo. Thank you! copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles . If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

No comments: