Wednesday, November 7, 2012

under one big (red and blue) sky



The day after the election, under one big (red and blue) sky.

Under which, in the end, we are all one.

All in this thing together. 

Sunset this evening as seen in the Pittsburgh suburbs. (Sorry for the less than stellar photo. 'Twas taken with my cell phone.) 




I am an Amazon.com Affiliate. Making a purchase via any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog, as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo. Thank you!

text and photos copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles. If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

I read an article this morning in the NY Times which quoted both Democrats and Republicans on putting down the swords and coming together to fix this mess we're in. I'm so hoping they all mean what they say because we're in for some serious life-changing times if not.

Melissa Sarno said...

I love this photo. I am relieved this election season is over. Time for the real work to begin.