Friday, February 8, 2013

Love's New Math (in which one of my essays makes it into the newspaper)






This morning, one of my personal essays is the Page 2 Portfolio column in our local paper, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Regular readers may recognize this story (I've shared a slightly different version of this here).

I'm delighted that they accepted this piece, which is one of my favorites ... and which has taken on a whole new meaning in the past several months.

Love's New Math: Add Up the Bus Rides He or She is Worth 


photo taken by me at the Phipps Botanical Gardens and Conservancy, Pittsburgh, PA, September 20, 2012 


I am an Amazon.com Affiliate. Making a purchase via any of the Amazon.com links on The Betty and Boo Chronicles will result in my earning a small percentage in commission, which will be used to support the upkeep of this blog, as well as the real-life versions of Betty and Boo. Thank you!

copyright 2013, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Book Dragon said...

congratulation! I love this story, I married a 3 bus man :-D