Friday, July 5, 2013

That Blog Goes to Eleven

Strathmere, NJ
June 2013
photo credit: Melissa Firman
Oh, hey.

You still hanging out here?

That's what I thought.

We're all over at my new blog, www.melissafirman.com.

I moved my blog about a month or so ago and ... well, I know what they say about how you shouldn't really care about your statistics and all, but I admit that I kind of DO, and ... well, my subscribers aren't what they used to be.

As in, it looks like there may be all of 11 people over there.

Eleven!

Or maybe there were really only 11 people here and Feedburner was just playin' with me for nearly five years, or maybe traffic's down because of the summer, but whatever.

If you haven't made your way over to the new place (www.MelissaFirman.com), I'd love for you to do so. You can subscribe to the new blog at www.melissafirman.com/feed.  

See you there?


No comments: